- The application process is in two parts:
- Make your payments for application by going to https://kwarapoly.waeup.org/applicants
- Proceed with the filling and completion of the application forms here (http://www.kwarapolytechnic.com/portal/application/)
- Go to https://kwarapoly.waeup.org/applicants
- Select your application category and then,
- Click on the 'Register for application' button to to make payments only before proceeding.
- Fill the form that appears and ensure you provide a valid e-mail address as your username and password will be forwarded to the email address you provided.
- Then click on the 'Get login credentials' button.
- Goto your e-mail to retrieve your username and password.
- Use the username and password sent to you to login to https://kwarapoly.waeup.org/login
- Click on the 'Edit Application Record' button to complete the remaining field of the application payment form. Ensure you upload a clear 1” x 1” COLOURED passport photograph with red background in JPEG format only. NOTE that the photograph cannot be changed once uploaded.
- Click on the 'Save' button to save your payment data form.
- To make your payment, click on 'Add online payment ticket' button at the bottom of the page. Then open the ticket so created and click on the 'College Pay' button at the top left corner of the page to effect your payment using any Interswitchenabled debit/ATM card.
- Review the details of the data form before clicking on the 'Submit' button.
- After your payments, print your fee payment receipt. Note that your payment id is necessary for completion of the application process here (http://www.kwarapolytechnic.com/portal/application/login.php).
Note: You cannot edit your application after submission.